|STYLE NAME:||US DIAMOND CLIC|
|CONSTRUCTION:||UNILIN CLICK SYSTEM|
|WEAR RESISTANCE:||LIGHT COMMERCIAL/ RESIDENTIAL|
|SIZE:||48″ (1220 mm) X 9″ (228 mm)|
|TOTAL THICKNESS:||6.5 mm|
|EDGE DESCRIPTION:||MICRO BEVELLED EDGE|
|SURFACE FINISH:||ANTIQUE WOOD TEXTURE/ CRYSTAL TEXTURE|
|PACKING:||8 PCS/ CTN ( 23.96 SQFT/ CTN)|
INTRODUCTION: What is US DIAMOND CLIC?
US Diamond Clic is an upgrade & improvement of Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT). This is a new generation of flooring which its material component of lime stone (calcium carbonate), PVC Resin & supporting Materials. The stone plastic composite makes the core layer virtually indestructible, it is specially designed with “Unilin” click locking system. So, it can be easily installed on different floor base. US Diamond Clic vinyl floor is still 100% waterproof, but adds stability, dent resistance and structure to vinyl plank flooring.
INTRODUCTION: Why use US DIAMOND CLIC?
- Pull strength is much better than regular LVT, especially in high temperature
- Flexibility of design options – available in a large number of colours & styles.
- Durability – US Diamond Clic is moisture & stain resistant, so spills can be easily removed
- Water resistant – good choice for kitchen & mudroom
- US Diamond Clic have underlayment attached, It will help to reduce the noise and add the comfort level.
- Anti-microbial – suitable for hospitals, schools as well as kid’s nursery rooms
- Environmental friendly – creates no toxin.
- Trenco Flor has passed certification of Floorscore, Greenguard & DIBt
5-Year Limited Warranty for residential & 3-Year Limited Warranty for commercial.
- Substrate must be structurally smooth, stable, level, clean and must be dry <80% RH
- Materials must be acclimatized on site at least 24 hours at room temperature before installing.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Maintain regular sweeping, mopping or vacuuming the floor to remove all loose dirt.
- Always use floor protection pads when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid permanent marks.
- Do not use a vacuum with a beater bar or scrub brushes to avoid scratching.
- Never use black or brown pads on US Diamond Clic
- Do not use acetone based liquids such as nail polish remover to clean stains. Avoid using scraping or sharp tools which could removethe wear layer of vinyl.
- Avoid exposure to long period of strong sunlight without protection of shades
- AS IN ALL QUALITY VINYL FLOORINGS, COLOURS ARE SUBJECT TO BATCH VARIATIONS