Installing your carpet tile is easy!
• Clean up the floor
• Mark lines with chalk
• Install anchor rows
• Install carpet tile starting from centre outward in recommended installation steps
• Cut tiles to fit the outlines
Vinyl Installation Instructions
PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION
- Clear the installation areas in your house.
- Deliverthe goods to your house 2 days before installation.
- Touch up or repair the subfloors before installing any new Luxury Vinyl and ensure the subfloors are clean, flat and free of debris.
- Install all the base and island cabinets before installing Luxury Vinyl.Do not install cabinets on top of the Vinyl flooring.
- Your installers/contractor will have their own tools. Be prepared to help them set up and provide them access to electrical power outlets. We suggestplacing your planks parallel to the long dimension of the room.
- Plan your schedule well with your installers so that your daily routine at home is affected minimally. Ensure to protect all your furniture by wrapping them with plastic or paper or move them from the installation zone.
- Keep your new vinyl floors in an appealing and excellent condition with our luxury vinyl care and maintenance tips.